84) Do you believe in true love?
I have to, it found me
88) Do you like the outside?
Yes. That's why I like having a field job.
89) Are you currently bored?
Bored? No, just procrastinating
90) Do you wanna get married?
Gwen...did you write these personally ;)
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Guys don't use the word cute. But yes, it is
92) Are you hungry?
Yes. For the billionth time, yes
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
...dude my brother reads this blog. Stop asking questions like that
94) What makes you happy?
Ending the day with everyone safe
95) Would you change your name?
Heck yeah, maybe to something normal
96) Ever been to
I have actually, it's cold.
98) Do you watch the news?
We're Interpole. We make the news
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
I don't even know, ask Donny
100) Do you like Subway?
Station or food? Foods alright, I like the pizza there. It's better than most quick serve pizza outlets, but I don't actually like subs. Subway stations are great though, maybe cause I hate to drive
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Not at all
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Tell Jim he needs to watch his girl a bit more closely. I'm kidding Lucy
103) Do you talk like your friends?
Talk like them? I'm not sure. Commenters?
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes, it confused Donny to no end ;)
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yeah, Lucy and Willow and I get along well enough
107) who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
In our profession it certainly could
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
110) Favourite lyrics right now?
Watching you watching me go all out, the club can't handle me right now.
111) Can you count to one million?
Yes. Yes I can
Yes. Yes I can